To make the best use of our time together, please complete the Initial Assessment or Comprehensive History. You can share as much or as little as you are comfortable with, but the more information you provide, the better I can assist you. Please focus on your reason for contacting me, as that is where we will begin.
I accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont.
We will discuss your needs and options together when you contact me. This will depend primarily upon your individual situation. Generally, sessions are on a weekly or bi-weekly basis however, if needed your sessions may be more or less frequent.
- 60 minute Individual audio-video $100
- 30 minute Individual audio-video $60
- 90 minute Couples audio-video $150
Payment by Payapl is due prior to each session unless other arrangements have been made.
Psychodynamic therapy, also known as insight-oriented therapy, focuses on the interpersonal relationship between client and therapist. This therapy is the oldest of current therapies and while it evolved from Freudian psychoanalytic theory, it is also very contemporary.
- Explores those aspects of the self that are out of conscious awareness.
- Focuses on emotions and affect.
- Explores attempts to avoid distressing emotions.
- Helps identify recurring themes and patterns in your life.
- Focuses on the past to throw light on current psychological difficulties.
- Anxiety, fears, stress
- Trauma and PTSD
- Personality disorders
- Relationship issues
- Expatriate adjustment issues
- Greif and loss
- Personal growth
- Low self esteem
- Blocked creativity